Question: Filter by today or yesterday - created tasks

SJ

Mar 15, 2017, 8:50:19 PM3/15/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am not sure if this question is already asked in this forum. But I am not aware of any way to do this. Please help.

I created 3 tasks yesterday and 2 tasks today. I just want to filter and see what tasks are created by me yesterday or today.
When I used due by today : it shows all tasks created by me 1 week ago and are still pending  / on-going.

Any suggestions ?

.dan.g.

Mar 15, 2017, 9:00:00 PM3/15/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
You have to create a filter via the 'Find Tasks' dialog:

'Creation Date (Relative)' 'Occurs on or after' 't-1'

SJ

Mar 15, 2017, 9:13:36 PM3/15/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Works like a charm. Thanks .