BUG: hanging after moving couple subtask from one task to another task

Yakov

Oct 25, 2015, 6:20:27 AM10/25/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

I faces the following issue: when I select a couple sub-task, move it to upper level by control-left, move it down after second task by control-down and finally move it  under the task by control-right the application hanged.

To reproduce:

·         Create the following task list:
1
      1.1
      1.2
2

·         Select sub-task 1.1 and 1.2, control-left, control-down, control right

·         Application is hanged.

Tony G

Oct 25, 2015, 3:22:36 PM10/25/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Yakov:
- Is this with v7.0.6? If not, upgrade.
- Which version of Windows? Or is this Linux?
- How are you using Google Groups? Browser? Email? App? Other? We're trying to figure out how postings are being created here without categories.
Thanks.

·         Select sub-task 1.1 and 1.2, control-left, control-down, control left

·         Application is hanged.

Hotmail

Oct 25, 2015, 4:08:48 PM10/25/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

               > - Is this with v7.0.6? If not, upgrade.

I can confirm the problem for 7.0.6 for Win 7 x64. I didn’t make exactly the same steps as descriped – I played around with Ctrl+Left/Up/down/left – and suddenly TDL hanged.

Message has been deleted

.dan.g.

Oct 27, 2015, 9:17:38 PM10/27/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support