BUG: Move tasks in the calendar

Ángel Gutiérrez García

Mar 5, 2019, 4:41:38 AM3/5/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Hello, does not allow to move a task from one day to another in the calendar.
Before if you left but now moving it from one day to the next with the mouse what you do is leave the task in the initial day.

Thank you

.dan.g.

Mar 5, 2019, 8:12:06 PM3/5/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Works fine for me Ángel.

Is it a task that is dependent on another task? If so, you can't move it because its dates are fixed by the other task...

Ángel Gutiérrez García

Mar 7, 2019, 3:31:39 AM3/7/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello, here I send you a test. It has four tasks and there are no dependencies. The program is not done.

todoCalendar.tdl

.dan.g.

Mar 12, 2019, 2:43:49 AM3/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you provide a screenshot of the calendar also please?

Ángel Gutiérrez García

Mar 12, 2019, 3:53:52 AM3/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

here it is. I also include the calendar configuration

.dan.g.

Mar 13, 2019, 9:13:14 PM3/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Ángel, I can reproduce it now.