Question: Prevent task sorting on load?

Frederico Jeronimo

Sep 25, 2017, 1:07:07 PM9/25/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This might be something I completely missed, but is there an option to prevent task sorting on tasklist load?

I basically want to manually sort my tasks and by disabling all the 3 sorting options in the preferences I can keep them as I want in the same editing session but as soon as the tasklist is re-opened, they will be sorted alphabetically by task name.

I think this is because I have sorting applied to the title column. However, I cannot seem to disable this (On a new tasklist, the default is no sorting so it behaves as expected but as soon as you click on one of the columns, I can't seem to revert back to original state).

Thanks,

Frederico

.dan.g.

Sep 25, 2017, 8:27:39 PM9/25/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Frederico

Try  'Main Menu > Sort > Unsorted' (right down the bottom).

Frederico Jeronimo

Sep 26, 2017, 1:40:54 PM9/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks Dan.

I don't know how I managed to skip that very obvious option (perhaps my eyes just saw a big list of column names in the menu and managed to ignore the last entry).