BUG: PNG Image in rich text comment not rendering

Tony G

Dec 24, 2015, 12:23:43 PM12/24/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Drag/drop a PNG image file into a rich text comment. You get the options.
Choose "Display the image directly". For a PNG it does not. JPG, GIF, and BMP do render.

.dan.g.

Dec 26, 2015, 8:01:30 AM12/26/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, I'll look into it.

.dan.g.

Jan 1, 2016, 8:26:52 PM1/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.0.11

Tony G

Jan 4, 2016, 12:51:34 PM1/4/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Verified fixed. Thanks.

I thought I was able to drag/drop in 7.0.10 but now that I am trying it with 7.0.11, I cannot. I'm using ctrl-C / ctrl-V.
I checked 6.9 and could not there either. Do I need to check a preference to allow drag/drop?
I can't drag/drop anything onto the rich text area.

Thanks.

.dan.g.

Jan 4, 2016, 6:42:23 PM1/4/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Not being able to drag-drop could be a permissions issue because I have experienced it before sporadically and I can't recall if it was on Win8 or not.

Try running TDL as admin just to see if that makes a difference...