Question: Column Password Protection

Firdea

Jan 27, 2017, 1:43:15 AM1/27/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I have suggestion.

It is possible to add password protection for column. I am using TDL in network .  I can say, I and my friend we can see everything but two other guys shouldn't see financial details in one of the columns

See ya

.dan.g.

Feb 2, 2017, 11:14:27 PM2/2/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
The only way to implement this practically would be to store your tasklists in a database (eg. MySQL) and have the db not return the financial information for unauthorised users.

The DB would also have to have converters to and from a tasklist.

A few years ago I half-wrote a generic storage plugin for accessing a database by ODBC but only with limited success.