Question: Calendar - Width of entries

Oliver Sahr

Oct 22, 2015, 3:37:31 PM10/22/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

in ToDoList I have also a "Calendar" view.
Here I recognized that the entries in the calendar have different width.

Why do the entries have different width?
How can I configure that all entries have full width?

Greetings

OLLI

.dan.g.

Oct 22, 2015, 7:55:03 PM10/22/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I don't understand what you mean Olli.

Can you attach a screenshot pls?

Oliver Sahr

Oct 25, 2015, 2:11:10 PM10/25/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello Dan,

I attached a screen shot.
Meantime I figured out that this is the due time of the entry.
I work with due time to see at work what tasks I need to do while I am at work (due in the morning) and what tasks I have to do in the evening.

I have a new suggestion:
Add an option in the calendar where I can select to see all calendar entries in full width (like the second entry at Saturday in the screen shot) and where I see the due time as text in front of the entry.
Example: 9:00 Buy Milk

I searched for a screen shot of this feature (Outlook) and here it is:

Greetings

OLLI
Calendar_Width_Enrtries.png

.dan.g.

Oct 25, 2015, 8:50:39 PM10/25/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Olli

You need to 'Display tasks as continuous between their start and end dates' in the Calendar preferences.

>> the due time as text in front of the entry.

An excellent idea.

Dan