BUG: Disabled custom attribute columns are not hidden

Firdea

Sep 7, 2016, 1:28:29 AM9/7/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

During using ToDoList I found two problems :

1.
After import from excel Polish marks (ęąćźżó) looks like on attached screenshot. It is any way to fix this?

2.
After disable some custom columns on the screen still stay empty columns witch are impossible to disable.

Greetings
1.jpg
2.jpg

.dan.g.

Sep 7, 2016, 2:08:16 AM9/7/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
1. Can you attach or send me a csv containing Polish characters that imports incorrectly?

2. Thx, I'll look into it.

ps. For future reference, please post each issue separately if possible.

Firdea

Sep 7, 2016, 4:09:51 AM9/7/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Email pleas

.dan.g.

Sep 7, 2016, 8:15:41 PM9/7/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
abstractspoon2(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au

On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 18:09:51 UTC+10, Firdea wrote:
Email pleas

zajchap

Sep 9, 2016, 7:07:38 AM9/9/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I can confirm this.
My solution has been to move these empty columns to the extreme right.

.dan.g.

Sep 24, 2016, 4:58:52 AM9/24/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Disabled custom columns fixed in 7.1.B2?

zajchap

Oct 6, 2016, 5:50:47 AM10/6/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Now working as expected for me.

Koruneko

Oct 6, 2016, 8:35:06 AM10/6/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi,

It works for me : I was having the issue in the previous version and my 3 empty col have disappeared. Creating a new one (even with somme data in it) then deleting it don't leave an empty one on the screen.
I'm on Windows 7, using registry settings.

Maybe a specific configuration ?
Message has been deleted