Suggestion: Support Multi-sort in Gantt Chart view please?

Ralph Earey

Sep 26, 2017, 7:03:46 AM9/26/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Available in Tree View

.dan.g.

Sep 26, 2017, 8:31:08 PM9/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
It just hasn't been a priority (until now)...

On Tuesday, 26 September 2017 21:03:46 UTC+10, Ralph Earey wrote:
Available in Tree View

Ralph Earey

Oct 17, 2017, 7:10:38 AM10/17/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Dan - when do you plan to fix/address please?

.dan.g.

Oct 19, 2017, 2:53:05 AM10/19/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I'll see what I can do...

.dan.g.

Oct 28, 2017, 11:33:54 PM10/28/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Added to 7.2.A4

Ralph Earey

Oct 30, 2017, 12:34:04 PM10/30/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Brilliant - thanks Dan. Any chance you could include 'Tags' as an option in the Multi-sort please? Any reason for the limited field list when compared to the Tree View Multi-sort list (I'm sure there is :-))?

.dan.g.

Nov 1, 2017, 7:10:01 PM11/1/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Any reason for the limited field list when compared to the Tree View Multi-sort list (I'm sure there is :-))?

The app currently only allows sorting on visible columns...

Ralph Earey

Nov 2, 2017, 4:53:25 AM11/2/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Ok - could you consider making the other columns visible please?

.dan.g.

Nov 2, 2017, 7:18:38 PM11/2/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hmm... I'll think about it :)

.dan.g.

Nov 3, 2017, 1:02:13 AM11/3/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you tell me why you want to sort by tags in the Gantt view?

Is it so that the tasks have the same order as the tree view?

Ralph Earey

Nov 6, 2017, 7:54:53 AM11/6/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Yes

.dan.g.

Nov 7, 2017, 3:53:39 AM11/7/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Concerns about performance are what is stopping me from just enabling all columns on all views, but I have a longer term plan for solving that.

In the meantime I'll add tags just for you but don't tell anyone (or change your sorting pattern)!

.dan.g.

Nov 12, 2017, 2:15:00 AM11/12/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sorting by Tags available in 7.2.A6