BUG: How to integrate more than 16 UTD into the menu?

Pierre de la Verre

Jan 17, 2019, 8:51:57 AM1/17/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
How to integrate more than 16 UTD into the menu?

Pierre
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

.dan.g.

Jan 17, 2019, 6:54:34 PM1/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
It should display up to 50. What's the specific issue you are having?

tool_menu.png

Dan

Condor

Jan 19, 2019, 2:12:25 AM1/19/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan

All 29 UTDs are displayed correctly and all 29 UTDs work in test mode. But only the first 16 buttons execute the commands, no matter how they are arranged. I can move the UTD 17 to 29 to places 1 to 13, then the others just don't work anymore. The way it looks, no more than 16 UTDs are executable.

.dan.g.

Jan 19, 2019, 2:35:41 AM1/19/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, that confirms my own investigations. I'll have it fixed in 7.2.3.

.dan.g.

Jan 19, 2019, 7:40:28 PM1/19/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.2.3

Condor

Jan 20, 2019, 4:41:16 AM1/20/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan

Thank you for the quick implementation. Now the remaining buttons also work, but the tooltips are missing. But for me it is so o.k.

Condor

Pierre de la Verre

Jan 21, 2019, 3:50:29 PM1/21/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
The next step of development could be the creation of sub.menus. A menu with more than 10-15 entries is not that easy to handle and to understand.

.dan.g.

Jan 23, 2019, 1:25:42 AM1/23/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Condor, I'll get the tooltips fixed for the next update.

.dan.g.

Feb 4, 2019, 4:40:37 AM2/4/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Tooltips fixed in 7.2.4.