BUG: Setting { Display a task's 'Due Date' as: 'Its assigned date' } not saved

.dan.g.

Sep 13, 2015, 8:49:56 PM9/13/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Originally from GitHub by G-Eric

Preferences > Tasks > Attribute Calculations > Display a task's 'Due Date' as:

For this setting, it is not possible to activate the last offered value (named 'Its assigned date').
When you select it, click on button (to save the setting) and then return into Preferences to check if it was recorded... it's not: the 1st offered value (labelled 'the earliest...') is selected instead.

I suspected it might be "explained" by / in link with another date related setting, but...

  • after many trial & tests (toggle settings), I did not find any relation: this option remains impossible to be selected (saved) / activated
  • I also guess that this value would have been greyed if it was not acceptable in relation with a specific combinaison of other settings; and therefore, if it is available, it is an acceptable setting that might be selected / activated.

G-Eric

Oct 10, 2015, 4:10:27 PM10/10/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in v7.0.3 - thanks!

By the way: may be marked as completed (moved from GitHub and posted here by .dan., so I am not authorized to do it)