Suggestion: Pre-scroll time droplists to beginning of workday (7am)

zajchap

Oct 12, 2016, 4:05:04 AM10/12/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
A minor suggestion, and am unsure if it is possible.

In the 'Log Task time' dialog, in the 'When' Time drop down, there are a lot of times presented in half-hour increments.  Would there be any way to get this to only present working hours, or at least pre-scroll so all working hours are shown (i.e. perhaps scrolled so 7am is visible at the top of the drop-down - could scroll up if anything earlier is needed)?
It would save a bit of scrolling when adding task times for items in the afternoon.  I personally would never use time before 7am.

.dan.g.

Oct 12, 2016, 9:02:13 PM10/12/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
>> at least pre-scroll so all working hours are shown

Excellent idea. I'll get that into the next update of 7.1.

I'll fix the underlying time droplist throughout the application so that this is consistent.

zajchap

Oct 13, 2016, 5:29:29 AM10/13/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks for the consideration.

.dan.g.

Oct 13, 2016, 7:21:50 PM10/13/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Looks like it will  be trickier than I first thought, but still an interesting challenge :)

.dan.g.

Nov 24, 2016, 6:30:54 PM11/24/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Added to 7.1.B3.