Question: ToDoList does not start under WindowsXP

_Zs_

Mar 10, 2019, 6:51:26 AM3/10/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I have an old machine where I tried to use the ToDoList. Files are downloaded, but after clicking to the exe, it seems that the program will start but after a while the following message appears: "The system is not bale to start the program."

What could be the reason? The same file is OK under Win10.
My Xp is an old 32bit version.

Best regards,

_Zs_

.dan.g.

Mar 10, 2019, 9:50:35 PM3/10/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

_Zs_

Mar 12, 2019, 4:15:04 PM3/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks for the quick feedback, and sorry for being not careful enoug (not reading the mentioned txt file)!

But there is also a bad news here: there is no "'todolist.exe.XP.manifest'" file in the package I have extracted (7.2.8), even there is no any file containing "manifest" in its name.
Is something still wrong at my side, or should I try to find something else in the extracted directory?

Best regards,

_Zs_

.dan.g.

Mar 13, 2019, 6:46:50 AM3/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
My apologies! It has disappeared!

While I figure out what has happened and fix it, you can download it here.

.dan.g.

Mar 13, 2019, 6:53:44 AM3/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, there was an error in my build script!