Suggestion: Using the word "by" in captions

Pierre de la Verre

Oct 6, 2016, 11:03:25 AM10/6/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
The attribute "created by" has the caption "by", when it is displayed in the table (there is no option to display it in the fields).

Maybe "by" is alos confusing for English speaking users, but it is not easy to translate, because "by" is used in other places, maybe with other context. So please replace "by" with "created by" (which is used in other places too).

Have a fine day!

.dan.g.

Oct 10, 2016, 2:06:09 AM10/10/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
The latest 'YourLanguage.csv' indicates that there are only 2 remaining instance of 'By' being used: column heading for 'Created By', 'Allocated By'.

If that is the case I'm happy to make those changes.

Let me know if you know of any others.

Pierre de la Verre

Oct 12, 2016, 3:57:50 AM10/12/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks - I see the changes. The last "by" standing is nearly untranslatable without context - the dictionary gives me 10 different German words for "by" ... (in the meaning of with, per, at, from ....) ;-)