Question: Translation problem

Firdea

Nov 26, 2016, 2:46:52 PM11/26/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In attachment i marked one line of translation . There is English word "delete" it;s need to be replaced on " Usuń" I can't find this line in translation.

Tnx for help

skasuj.jpg
Message has been deleted

.dan.g.

Nov 27, 2016, 5:02:27 AM11/27/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Some words (Days of the week, Months of the year, Keyboard key names) I get directly from Windows. Unfortunately because I have no idea what language these are in I do not try to translate them.

Consider an example: On the German version of Windows the 'Delete' key is called 'Entfernen'. If I try to translate this I will be looking for the German word as if it was English and I will not find it.

I accept that I could try to detect if the user is running an English version of Windows and only translate in that case, but this is a complication I don't want just at the moment. However I will think about it further.