Translation: Polish translation

Firdea

Dec 1, 2016, 1:43:48 PM12/1/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I am sending Polish translation . It is version alpha . Any feedbacks and corrections contact with me.

See ya
Poli_cor.csv

Pierre de la Verre

Dec 1, 2016, 4:44:03 PM12/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Firdea

thanks for the file - I uploaded it to Github.

There are only these few lines missing - can you translate and update it here?:
(PS: Have you tested the new translation tool, included as standalone Exe in the current download of 7.1RC1?)

NEED_TRANSLATION
"Export Tasks To CSV"    ""    "text"
"Hide unflagged email items"    ""    "checkbox.2006"
"Import Tasks From CSV"    ""    "text"
"Import Tasks From Outlook"    ""    "dialog"
"Import Tasks From Tasklist"    ""    "dialog"
"Selected Task Custom Attribute"    ""    "menu.32928"
"The"    ""    "radiobutton.1373"
"Use Microsoft Word for content format conversions"    ""    "checkbox.16013"

@.dan.g. : Please add the Polish flag as icon to Github.

.dan.g.

Dec 1, 2016, 6:49:31 PM12/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> @.dan.g. : Please add the Polish flag as icon to Github.

Done.

Firdea

Dec 2, 2016, 2:11:03 AM12/2/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

Firdea

Dec 2, 2016, 2:11:42 AM12/2/16

On Friday, 2 December 2016 08:44:03 UTC+11, Pierre de la Verre wrote:
Hi Firdea

thanks for the file - I uploaded it to Github.

There are only these few lines missing - can you translate and update it here?:
(PS: Have you tested the new translation tool, included as standalone Exe in the current download of 7.1RC1?)

NEED_TRANSLATION
"Export Tasks To CSV"    " Eksportuj zadania do CSV"    "text"
"Hide unflagged email items"    "Ukryj nieoflagowane elementy email "    "checkbox.2006"
"Import Tasks From CSV"    "Importuj zadania z CSV"    "text"
"Import Tasks From Outlook"    "Importuj zadania z Outlook"    "dialog"
"Import Tasks From Tasklist"    "Importuj zadania z Listy zadań"    "dialog"
"Selected Task Custom Attribute"    "Wybrano niestandardowy atrybut zadania"    "menu.32928"
"The"    ""    "radiobutton.1373"
"Use Microsoft Word for content format conversions" "Użyj programu Microsoft Word do konwersji zawartości formatu"    "checkbox.16013"

@.dan.g. : Please add the Polish flag as icon to Github.

Yes, I tried to use . Filter option is very usefull, I have one problem . After save changes are not show up in ToDoList.

I am using Sublime for translation. There i have polish translation in folder " In progress" and after modification i copying this file to folder "Translations" in ToDoList. I t works always. In ToDoEditor it is not working i am not sure why.

Peter .

Dec 2, 2016, 2:45:55 AM12/2/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

One last missing line:

"The"    ""    "radiobutton.1373"

Firdea

Dec 2, 2016, 4:21:56 PM12/2/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sorry but  "The" isn't possible to translate .  This word does not occur in the Polish language.

Peter .

Dec 2, 2016, 5:24:05 PM12/2/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Oh, I see (Wikipedia) – Polish has no article, neither definite nor indefinite. Interesting ;-)

Thanks again for the translation – now Polish for TDL went up from 0 to 100% in a short time.

Dziękuję. (made by Google Translator)

Firdea

Dec 4, 2016, 4:46:02 AM12/4/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
No Problem :) Just please remember it could be some faults. I sort them oit dirring reporting from users

.dan.g.

Dec 5, 2016, 5:33:14 AM12/5/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Many thx firdea, I've added this to 7.1.RC2.