Translation: To the translators - new strings for Version 7.1

Pierre de la Verre

Feb 25, 2016, 2:49:54 AM2/25/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
There are approx. 50 new strings for version. The file "YourLanguage.csv" is on current state, all translation files on GitHub are cleaned up based on the new language file.

It would be great if you can refresh your translation for version 7.1

Thanks and regards

Pierre

Ángel Gutiérrez García

Mar 1, 2016, 7:13:48 AM3/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello, I attach the file completely translate Spanish.

Best regards from Spain!
Spanish (Spain).csv

Andre G

Mar 3, 2016, 8:28:54 AM3/3/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
i started to translate the first strings on github. please pull the change. i will try to continue translation the next days.

Pierre de la Verre

Mar 3, 2016, 1:12:53 PM3/3/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Andre G

thanks for your contribution. Unfortunately your Github Pull Request overlapped with the current (small) modification of all languages and the translation of German; so you see that is important to communicate here when new users contribute with their work.

Also please take a look at the currently used terminology - for example "parent-tasks" and "start date". For the next steps we could use the "German" discussion thread here.

Thanks and regards

Pierre

Andre G

Mar 8, 2016, 4:05:02 AM3/8/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
hi,
i couldn't find the german translation thread?
i wil translate all lost information or new strings as well. But I don't understand your hint regarding terminology. Please explain a bit more. All my last translations were simply copy and paste, because the translation was already there and was only missing for strings used in other parts of todolist-window.

kind regards,
andre

Hotmail

Mar 8, 2016, 4:36:58 AM3/8/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

               > i couldn't find the german translation thread?

Sorry, my fault :-( I just created the group.

Terminology:

For example, „Parent task“ is not „Eltern-Task“, it is „Hauptaufgabe“. „Start-date“ is not „Startdatum“, it is „Beginndatum“.

It is important to be consistent.

Andre G

Mar 8, 2016, 4:46:45 AM3/8/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
absolutely right.

Pierre de la Verre

Mar 28, 2016, 5:31:52 PM3/28/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
All language files on GitHub are "Cleaned up" on base of version 7.1 DR6.

There are approx. 15 new strings, especially for Kanban and other settings.

Thanks in advance for updating the missing strings :)

Andre G

Mar 29, 2016, 7:07:29 AM3/29/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
will start now with translation of new strings.

edit: oops - no missing translations for german language? someone did it already?

Pierre de la Verre

Apr 6, 2016, 2:18:19 AM4/6/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
All language files on GitHub are "Cleaned up" on base of version 7.1 DR7. German translation is done, other languages should be updated.

Ángel Gutiérrez García

Apr 15, 2016, 5:02:48 AM4/15/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

Hello, I'm sending attached the translation of the 7.1 .dR8 because I do not get it for Github.
Could you pass me instructions to do so from this application?

a greeting.
Spanish (Spain).csv

Hotmail

Apr 15, 2016, 6:36:32 AM4/15/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Hi

thanks for the data – I just loaded them to Github.

In Github you can create your own account and create forges of the translation data. If you have done it, the you send a „Pull request“ and one of the users with higher rights „commits your pull request“ (merges your data from your area to the main branch).

If you talk with Dan he can give you direct access to the data and you can modify it directly

Pierre de la Verre

May 1, 2016, 9:37:02 AM5/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Current language files for 7.1A1 uploaded to Github.

German is done, all other languages need to be updated.

Ángel Gutiérrez García

Jun 16, 2016, 7:21:38 AM6/16/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello, I attached the file with the Spanish language.
Spanish (Spain).csv

Hotmail

Jun 16, 2016, 2:19:45 PM6/16/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Angel

it is now integrated.

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Wiki and other resources: https://github.com/abstractspoon/ToDoList_Wiki/wiki

Pierre de la Verre

Jul 26, 2016, 3:30:40 PM7/26/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
2016-07-26:
In all translation files in Github 2 existing dialog titles were modified and a new options dialog was added. Please take care to modify the translations.

Pierre de la Verre

Oct 27, 2016, 7:03:27 PM10/27/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
28.10.2016, 7.1B3

"Modify Task Reminder" missing in YourLanguage

"<None>" sometimes not translated (e.g. the defaults for attributes)

.dan.g.

Oct 27, 2016, 7:20:54 PM10/27/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> (e.g. the defaults for attributes)

Is this the only one you've noticed?

Pierre de la Verre

Nov 5, 2016, 10:48:05 AM11/5/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
    > Is this the only one you've noticed?

I hope so ...

Pierre de la Verre

Nov 9, 2016, 5:09:48 AM11/9/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Please update YourLanguage.csv ;-)

.dan.g.

Nov 10, 2016, 5:16:11 AM11/10/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I've put it on my list ;)

On Wednesday, 9 November 2016 21:09:48 UTC+11, Pierre de la Verre wrote:
Please update YourLanguage.csv ;-)

Pierre de la Verre

Nov 13, 2016, 3:15:02 PM11/13/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Done in the changes of today? Cannot find it ...

Edit:
- Where is used ""Selected Task Custom Attribute""?
- Rich Text Settings: "Use Microsoft Word for content format conversions" is missing in YourLanguage

Ángel Gutiérrez García

Nov 15, 2016, 4:07:44 AM11/15/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi, I am attaching the updated Spanish language file to this latest version. A greeting.
Spanish (Spain).csv

Alex

Jan 11, 2017, 1:59:16 AM1/11/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi

Please find attached the updated version of the file.

Regards
Russian (Russia).csv

Peter .

Jan 11, 2017, 12:27:36 PM1/11/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Alex

for the file. I added it to GitHub.

Pierre

Alex

Jan 14, 2017, 1:58:41 AM1/14/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
the latest version (with duplicates)
Russian (Russia).csv

Jadran Rudec

Oct 1, 2017, 8:50:46 PM10/1/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi, I have finished Slovenian translation for  ToDoList 7.1.4.3 (ToDoList 7.1.4.3 ).

Best Regards,

Jadran Rudec

Dne četrtek, 25. februar 2016 08.49.54 UTC+1 je oseba Pierre de la Verre napisala:
Slovenian (Slovenia).csv
Slovenian (Slovenia).png
Slovenian (Slovenia).WordCloud.Ignore.txt

Jadran Rudec

Oct 2, 2017, 9:12:27 AM10/2/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pierre,

I will update the translation by the end of the day.

Best Regards,

Jadran

Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/
Wiki and other resources: http://abstractspoon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=todolist-description
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support" group.

Lep pozdrav,
Jadran Rudec,iur.

Jadran Rudec

Oct 2, 2017, 5:45:23 PM10/2/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
HI Pierre,

Now I send  you attached (updated ) Slovenian translation  for ToDoList, version 7.1.4.6 (updated version file YourLanguage.csv per date 02.10.2017).
NOTE: Slovenian but  NOT  Slovak translation.
If  this file isn't correct please, send Me your correct file  direct on this e-mail.

Best Regards,

Jadran

[...]

Peter .

Oct 2, 2017, 5:48:53 PM10/2/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jadran

it is great to get a new language – thanks a lot.

I will wait until you will send me the rest of the strings, then I will add it to Github. Later modifications can be done via Github.

Best wishes to Slovenia

Pierre

Jadran Rudec

Oct 2, 2017, 6:11:44 PM10/2/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pierre,

Now I send you Slovenian (Slovenia).WordCloud.Ignore.txt and Slovenian flag file.

If we did not understand correctly, please give me the specific name of the file, or what string of strings did you think.

Best Regards,

Jadran

Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/
Wiki and other resources: http://abstractspoon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=todolist-description
---

Slovenian (Slovenia).WordCloud.Ignore.txt
Slovenian (Slovenia).png

Alex

Oct 16, 2017, 4:53:32 AM10/16/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi
Please find attached the translation file updated to the latest version.
Alex
Russian (Russia).csv

Peter .

Oct 16, 2017, 12:20:30 PM10/16/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Alex

Jadran Rudec

Oct 27, 2017, 3:19:15 PM10/27/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I sendyou  Slovenian Translation  for sended version  TRANSTEXT 7.1.997.12

Best regards,

Jadran Rudec

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/
Wiki and other resources: http://abstractspoon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=todolist-description
---

Slovenian (Slovenia).csv

Peter .

Oct 27, 2017, 5:40:57 PM10/27/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Jadran

added ;-)

Pierre

Jadran Rudec

Dec 28, 2018, 12:03:17 PM12/28/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I send you Now  updated Slovenian translation for ToDoList 7.2.0

Best Regards and I Wih you Hapy New Year 2019 !

Jadran Rudec

V V pet., 27. okt. 2017 ob 21:19 je oseba Jadran Rudec <jru...@gmail.com> napisala:
Hi,

I sendyou  Slovenian Translation  for sended version  TRANSTEXT 7.1.997.12

Best regards,

Jadran Rudec

Thanks Alex

I added it to GitHub.