BUG: Export to tdl overwrites files without alert destroying content of previous file with the same name

David Jiménez Rupérez

Jul 22, 2017, 2:32:28 PM7/22/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Ctrl + E => Export ("Selected tasks only", [x] "Including parent tasks" and [x] "Including subtasks")

Change "File Path" to the name of a previous file, for example N:\project.tdl  (My USB DRIVE)

Click on button "Export"

Previous file is overwrited, without alert.

.dan.g.

Jul 24, 2017, 1:47:25 AM7/24/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx David, I'll get that fixed.

.dan.g.

Jul 25, 2017, 8:04:11 PM7/25/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi David.

I have fixed this in 7.2.DP9.

If you can try this out and it is acceptable I will merge the changes to 7.1 also.

.dan.g.

Jul 27, 2017, 10:05:08 PM7/27/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.3.5.