Question: Mosaic menu

Bloguitis Gena

Jan 14, 2019, 9:20:58 AM1/14/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Ejem.

I am trying to make a mosaic menu in the column of rtf file or comments.
a mosaic menu is like modern ui interface but simpler.
You can do this with a table in microsoft Word and colouring the cells, writing in the cell and linking to another place each cell.
So you have rectangles used to open a folder , a program, or a file from the rtf file associated to the task...

I observed I can create a table with the rtf options included in ToDoList.

When I tried to color the cell I only get the text coloured, so I decided to make the rtf file with microsoft word and then paste into the comments todolist field rtf format.

Then i get the coloured cells, but fails in the hyperlinks associated in the background.

Can I correct this selecting another rtf editor more compatible with rtf comments in ToDoList or is not possible or in investigation ?

Best Regards

Bloguitis Gena

Jan 14, 2019, 3:45:08 PM1/14/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

I don't get with word 2010
I am going to try with other rich text editors or html editors

Bloguitis Gena

Jan 14, 2019, 4:58:40 PM1/14/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I presume I have to give up just because microsoft specifications.
Even microsoft word don't go well.
I try with portable or not portable versions or libre office writer, abiword portable, wordpad from microsoft, kingsoft office portable, ssuitemobilepro3 , free office 2018 de soft maker.

.dan.g.

Jan 14, 2019, 6:37:19 PM1/14/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
This software uses the same RTF control as WordPad, so unless it works there it won't work here.

Sorry.

Bloguitis Gena

Jan 15, 2019, 6:06:01 AM1/15/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
All the executable I have with notepad.exe in my laptop are disfunctional.

El lunes, 14 de enero de 2019, 14:20:58 (UTC), Bloguitis Gena escribió:
AsusPortatil - 15_01_2019 , 11_04_37.png
AsusPortatil - 15_01_2019 , 11_04_45.png
AsusPortatil - 15_01_2019 , 11_04_52.png

Bloguitis Gena

Jan 15, 2019, 6:25:32 AM1/15/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I'll try with Jarte
No result
Use the same engine but don't get the hyperlinks

AsusPortatil - 15_01_2019 , 11_20_34.png

AsusPortatil - 15_01_2019 , 11_20_08.png

Other interesting disfunction is when paste the table. The rest of links are disorganized and affected. I can see in the modification of enlace a archivo and the link <file:/// .... > are overlapped.
Anyway I can use these links the program allow and target any mosaic menu in pdf file or in a word file.
Best Regards

.dan.g.

Jan 19, 2019, 2:37:23 AM1/19/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Other interesting disfunction is when paste the table

Yes, this will be fixed in 7.3 because it requires quite a lot of work.