Question: How to make cursor focus on the upcoming task automatically after ticking a task?

MF L

Mar 25, 2019, 10:19:35 PM3/25/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
How to make cursor focus on the upcoming task automatically after ticking a task? Thanks.

.dan.g.

Mar 25, 2019, 10:51:23 PM3/25/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I don't understand the question, can you explain in more detail please?

MF L

Mar 25, 2019, 11:23:12 PM3/25/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
For example, the first task on a list is highlighted. After it is ticked, it will be moved to the bottom and still remains highlighted. I hope ToDoList highlight the new first task on the list automatically.

.dan.g.於 2019年3月26日星期二 UTC+8上午10時51分23秒寫道:

.dan.g.

Apr 1, 2019, 7:57:15 PM4/1/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks, I understand now.

The only way to do something like this is to filter by 'Incomplete Tasks'. Then the ticked task disappears and the next task gets selected.