Hi Lorraine, Greg

lisa

Aug 16, 2008, 10:31:48 AM8/16/08
to ABSTRACT ART SCOTLAND
Hi
Sorry I disappeared for a while. Thanks , Lorraine for your thoughts
on my work. I like your new diptych, the colors and composition are
cool. Hope you've had a great summer and some sunshine there in
Scotland.

Greg, you have some interesting work upoaded on this sight. Is it pen
and ink? The compositions and the feel are all about contemplation to
me. It's thought provoking work.

I uploaded some sculpture/photos onto your sight, Lorraine. What are
the size limitations? All the best to you you both . I'll see if I can
get my mom back here. She has some photo work I think you'll like. All
the best, lisa

Greg

Aug 16, 2008, 11:50:05 PM8/16/08
to ABSTRACT ART SCOTLAND
Hi Lisa,

The works I have posted are inks using various widths of felt
tipped pen. The compositions are random and spontaneous with
subconscious influences. The contemplation is at a subliminal level.
Thanks for taking notice. Greg