Greetings

Greg Rudzinski

Jul 28, 2008, 2:36:24 PM7/28/08
to ABSTRACT ART SCOTLAND
Lorraine,

Nice group sight. I am a retired merchant mariner living on a
sailboat in southern California. Producing art on a sailboat is a bit
awkward and I have found working in ink and charcoal to be the best
medium for a confined space. Will download some of my work for review
and critique.
Glad to see that there are other abstractionists on the planet.

Greg Rudzinski

ARTYL

Aug 19, 2008, 3:02:03 PM8/19/08
to ABSTRACT ART SCOTLAND
Hi Greg
Great to see you join the group, what a wonderful life living on a
sail boat, I love the ocean, and hope to live close to it in years to
come and paint away! Really like your creations, you have a lightness
on touch and beauty of detail, I really enjoy working in black and
white myself and letting my imagination take over and see where it
leads me. Look forward to seeing more of your abstract artworks,
Best Regards

Lorraine