ETA for next LTS Release

Xiao Xin

Nov 25, 2022, 9:01:05 PM11/25/22
to Abseil.io
The logging library looks really neat and we'd love to include it in our project. When can we expect the next LTS release that will include this feature?

Mark Barolak

Nov 30, 2022, 2:01:12 PM11/30/22
to Xiao Xin, Abseil.io
The next LTS is actively being worked on.  I'm not directly involved and don't want to make any promises (especially with the holidays coming up), but would estimate around a month.