Let's Exchange Links: A Deal That Pings Both Ways

Mariel Montoya

Sep 12, 2023, 8:49:57 AM9/12/23
to abse...@googlegroups.com
Hey null 🤷‍♂️,

I noticed your website and couldn't help but compare it to a really complicated algorithm – impressive yet intimidating. But don't worry; I've come bearing a fun deal, not complex math problems!

I'm reaching out from Linkbuilder.io on behalf of a client in the web-scraping API space. Our goal? To connect quality content with quality audiences, tackle the digital maze, one link at a time.

We propose a backlink exchange – you link to our client’s blog pages, and we reciprocate the favor via our partnered websites: HubSpot, CodeSupply & Avada, to name a few.

In this link exchange saga, it’s a win-win situation with enhanced reach, traffic, and visibility for us both!

Ready to link it up when you are,

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

Mariel Montoya

Sep 19, 2023, 8:46:21 AM9/19/23
to abse...@googlegroups.com
Hi again

We understand how beneficial strategic linking can be. So, to help eliminate any hesitation, we’re ready to build you the first link. Please let us know your target pages, so we can start off on the right foot. Remember, our goal for our client just might be the start of a mutually beneficial road.

Looking forward to progressing together,