Сommercial proposal

Viktoria Savitskaya

Mar 14, 2024, 6:18:04 AMMar 14
to abse...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon!

My name is Viktoria, I'm Marketing Manager at byVoice. We are a software development company with over 20 years of expertise in building highly-loaded solutions from scratch. Especially in C++ development, you can see for yourself our thematic page and also our cases: https://www.byvoice.io/c-plus-plus-development

I found your expert blog and I must say that it is one of the best in C++ development: https://abseil.io/

I have a small commercial proposal for you. Could you somewhere in the first two paragraphs of your article https://abseil.io/tips/10 unobtrusively mention our page on C++ development with the anchor "c++ development company" and a dofollow link. We are ready to offer you 100$ for such a link.

We need it not so much as advertising, just for SEO benefits for our site.

What do you think about my proposal?

I will be glad to hear your feedback!

Viktoria Savitskaya

Marketing Manager

byVoice | Cloud Software Development

LinkedIn

 cid:885a1b26-eec7-451c-a3da-4f703afca138

Mark Barolak

Mar 14, 2024, 9:36:12 AMMar 14
to Viktoria Savitskaya, abse...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for thinking of us so favorably, but I'm afraid we will have to decline.

abseil.io is owned by Google, so it's probably unwise to send us offers like this.

Viktoria Savitskaya

Mar 14, 2024, 10:20:54 AMMar 14
to Mark Barolak, abse...@googlegroups.com

I apologise. Thank you for the information. Have a good day!