Re: Abandoned Space Station/Base?

Mike Adams

Jan 8, 2013, 10:25:58 PM1/8/13
to Scott Wright, mal...@sympatico.ca, stargr...@yahoogroups.com, abrigo...@googlegroups.com, abrigo...@yahoogroups.com
Demons are aliens from space or elseswhere in space?time or dimension or ...

Mike

someone else?
I was going to mention that series as another example of such a corrupted point of view becoming far too prevalent in our society today. Thanks for mentioning that, it gave me a chance to bring it up. It portrays a truly perverse and dark world and does so in such a way as to make the reader sympathise with it.

Sep 22, 2022, 8:16:20 PM9/22/22
to Scott Wright, mal...@sympatico.ca, stargr...@yahoogroups.com, abrigo...@googlegroups.com, abrigo...@yahoogroups.com

Reasons for why, how and why it was abandoned or taken over or what else?

Mike