Gaming worlds as destinations?

1 view

Abrigon

Jan 19, 2024, 9:46:01 PMJan 19
to s...@googlegroups.com, abrigon-world
Subject:
Gaming worlds as destinations
From:
Abrigon <abr...@gmail.com>
Date:
7/30/2012, 05:50
To:
SG1 <s...@yahoogroups.com>, sg...@yahoogroups.com

Any role play gamers here? I expect there is, and any one who has a
favorite gaming world of their own design (to keep copyrights and all?)..

If there was a Star Gate at your world, and an SG Team from the SGC or like
came thru, what would they find?

As close to canon as possible, sorry. or how about a SG Team or like from
an alternate universe than ours? Fan of Gates of Ivrel by CJ Cheryh..

Whats the SG lists on facebook? Does it have an email address to send
things to? I have a list or two I have that I can send email to it, sadly I
have to send it via one email address rather than the one I normally like
to, but with some work I think I can forward things from my humor or gaming
lists on yahoo/google to the one on FB.. but back to the matter at hand.

If a SG team or like came thru the game to your world you designed for
gaming,system not specific (will work on mechanics in time, D20 or Gurps or
..).

Modern, Future, Fantasy or what ever, what would they find and have to deal
with? friends, allies, enemies and what else?

Mike
Alaska