Special Issue in HESS on the "Representation of water infrastructures in large-scale hydrological and earth system models"

Stefano Galelli

Apr 29, 2022, 5:31:22 AM4/29/22
to AboutHydrology
Dear colleagues,

On behalf of our team of co-editors, I'd like to bring your attention to a Special Issue that has been recently opened in HESS. This special issue calls for a broad spectrum of submissions on the representation of water infrastructures in hydrological and earth system models, with particular emphasis on large-scale studies (from multi-basin to global scale).

The special issue will be open until March 2023. More details about its aim and scope are available here. Pre-submission enquiries are, naturally, welcome.

Stefano Galelli | Sean Turner | Yadu Pokhrel | Jia Yi Ng | Andrea Castelletti | Marc Bierkens | Francesca Pianosi | Hester Biemans | Martina Flörke I Wouter Buytaert

Stefano Galelli
Associate Professor
Singapore University of Technology and Design
Web | Twitter