IUGG/IAHS Berlin, 12-16th July 2023, Deadline for Abstracts

Beven, Keith

Jan 30, 2023, 11:26:16 AM1/30/23
to AboutHydrology

Dear All,

Can I remind you that the deadline for abstracts for the IUGG/IAHS meeting in Berlin is coming up on February 14th.

There are 15 IAHS Sessions and 18 Joint Sessions can be found at https://www.iugg2023berlin.org/iahs/

In particular I would like to draw your attention to the H15 History of Hydrology session that I am co-convening with Okke Batelaan and Mario Mendiondo.    Papers on all aspects of the history of hydrology will be welcome.   We are also hoping that this might lead to a special issue of Hydrological Sciences Journal.

The IAHS Working Group on the History of Hydrology is now up and running with more than 60 people involved but expressions of interest to work with the group are still welcome (see https://iahs.info/Initiatives/History-of-Hydrology.do ).

Keith Beven

Krzysztof Kochanek

Jan 31, 2023, 4:44:49 AM1/31/23
to Paweł Rowiński, Jarosław Napiórkowski, Marzena Osuch, Emilia Karamuz, Bogdanowicz Ewa, Iwona Kuptel-Markiewicz, Tesfaye Belay Senbeta, Michael Nones, Geetika Chauhan, Monika Kalinowska, Anna Katarzyna Sieczko, Mateusz Grygoruk, Katarzyna Baran-Gurgul, rmrutkow, Marta Stachowicz, Sinicyn Grzegorz, Grodzka-Łukaszewska Maria, Loga Małgorzata, Kolada Agnieszka, Pasztaleniec Agnieszka, Dorota Mirosław-Świątek, abouthy...@googlegroups.com, Aneta Afelt, Vito Iacobellis, Vincenzo Totaro, Beatrice Lioi, Ondřej Ledvinka, Ing. Andrea Gioia, Elena Volpi, salvatore grimaldi, Ilaria Prosdocimi, marco....@unipd.it
Dear Colleagues,

Can I remind you that the deadline for abstracts for the IUGG/IAHS meeting in Berlin is coming up on February 14th.

There are 15 IAHS Sessions and 18 Joint Sessions can be found at https://www.iugg2023berlin.org/iahs/

In particular I would like to draw your attention to the H12 Extremes in Hydroclimatic Systems session that I am co-convening with my dear colleagues: Ilaria Prosdocimi, Salvatore Grimaldi, and Marco Marani.  Papers on all aspects of the hydroclimatic events will be welcome.   We are also hoping that this might lead to a special issue of Hydrological Sciences Journal.

The IAHS Statistical Hydrology Commission is now up and running but expressions of interest to work with the group are still welcome (see https://iahs.info/Commissions--W-Groups/ICSH-Statistical-Hydrology.do ).

I hope to see you soon in Berlin
Yours faithfully
Krzysztof Kochanek