Invitation - Water Challenges in a Changing World Seminar by Prof Jan Seibert - May 18th

Stefan Krause

May 13, 2021, 1:19:11 AM5/13/21
to abouthy...@googlegroups.com

View this email in your browser

Water Seminar Series

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to the “Water Challenges in a Changing World” seminar series of the Institute of Global Innovation (IGI) at Birmingham. The series of online seminars offers interdisciplinary perspectives on global water challenges by a field of international research leaders.

We are pleased to announce our 7th seminar of the “Water Challenges in a Changing World” series on  May 18th (15-16hrs BST) by Prof Jan Seibert  (profile link) of the University of Zurich.

Prof. Jan Seibert

“Testing the waters - the value of crowd-based observations in hydrology “

Please register using the link below for this webinar hosted in ZOOM. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

REGISTER

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Jan’s and all the forthcoming talks of this exciting series (a full list of presentation dates will be released shortly). Please feel free to share this amongst your networks.

Best regards

Stefan and Liam
(on behalf of the IGI Water Challenges team)

For further information, email Dr Liam Kelleher at l.kel...@bham.ac.uk