Updates on the ERB conference on "New perspectives on hydrological and ecohydrological processes in small natural and human-impacted catchments"

daniel...@gmail.com

May 7, 2021, 9:30:30 AM5/7/21
to AboutHydrology
Dear colleagues interested in catchment hydrology and ecohydrology,

you might wonder whether the conference on New perspectives on hydrological and ecohydrological processes in small natural and human-impacted catchments organized by the Euromediterranean Network of Experimental and Representative Basins (ERB) network, scheduled in the beautiful Elba Island, Tuscany, Italy on 15-17 Sept.  2021, will take place.

We are aware that the sanitary situation across Europe is still critical and we are closely monitoring its evolution. We have not decided yet and we still hope that future improvements will make the conference possible. Some important steps are already being developed:

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/europe/italy-will-reopen-to-tourists-from-mid-may-with-country-s-green-pass-1.4557121

https://www.thelocal.it/20210505/green-pass-heres-how-italys-coronavirus-immunity-card-works/

We will send you the final decision by June 30.

In the meantime, we invite you to save the dates and send us your abstracts.

Please, note the two new deadlines:
- Abstract submission: 31 May
- Early bird registration: 15 July

All info here:
http://www.erb2021.unifi.it/

We hope to hear from you and be able to meet you all on the Elba Island in summer!
The local organizing committee, on behalf of the ERB Steering Committee.

Daniele, Ginevra, Giulia, Giulio

---
 Prof. dr. Daniele Penna
Department of Agriculture, Food, Environment and Forestry (DAGRI)
University of Florence via San Bonaventura 13, 50145, Florence-Firenze, Italy

 ---
 Dr. Giulia Zuecco
Hydrology Group
Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry University of Padova via dell'Università, 16, 35020 Legnaro (PD), ITALY

 ---
Giulio Castelli, PhD.
Research Fellow (RTDa)
Water Harvesting Lab
Department of Agriculture, Food, Environment and Forestry (DAGRI)
Università degli Studi di Firenze Via San Bonaventura, 13, 50145 Firenze, Italy
Mobile: +39 3408596486