Undergraduate Research Opportunity in Computational Hydrology @ Michigan State University

Yadu Pokhrel

Jan 26, 2023, 2:21:40 PM1/26/23
to AboutHydrology

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to share information about a cutting-edge summer research opportunity in computational and data sciences for undergraduate students.

I would appreciate if you could share this with any interested undergraduate students who may be interested in computational hydrology and potentialy pursuing this field for graduate studies.

The Advanced Computational Research Experience for Students (ACRES) program is an NSF-sponsored Research Experience for Undergraduates held on the campus of Michigan State University (MSU) over the summer. Students are paid to spend the summer conducting real-world computational research studies using MSU's supercomputer. Applications are due on February 3, 2023.

The student will work with Dr. Yadu Pokhrel in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, collaboratively with a larger team from the University of Colorado, Boulder and other departments at MSU. More information can be found here (see second from the last in the list): https://icer-acres.msu.edu/summer-2023/research-projects/

Interested students can apply here: https://icer-acres.msu.edu/apply/application/

ACRES Flyer: https://icer-acres.msu.edu/about/reu-flyer/

Regards,

Dr. Yadu Pokhrel