ONLINE COURSE: Isotope Tracers in Catchment Hydrology

Tricia Stadnyk

Apr 23, 2021, 3:15:25 PM4/23/21
to abouthy...@googlegroups.com

We are once again running our Isotope Tracers in Catchment Hydrology course, designed as a national graduate level course (accessible to all Canadian students for credit), but also available to professionals. The course will run from May 10 through 14 online. All of the details pertaining to the class can be found on our class website: https://water.usask.ca/hillslope/teaching/isotope-tracers-in-catchment-hydrology.php

All are welcome, and participants from outside academia and Canada are encouraged to enrich the discussion.

Hope to see you there,
Trish (on behalf of course instructors)

Dr. Tricia Stadnyk, P.Eng.

Canada Research Chair Tier II (Hydrologic Modelling)

2020 Killam Laureate

Associate Professor

University of Calgary

2500 University Dr NW