Seeking Nominations for Graduate Student Leaders for an Invited Talk: CUAHSI Biennial

cuahs...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2023, 3:50:52 PM1/18/23
to AboutHydrology
2023 CUAHSI Biennial Colloquium, June 11-14, 2023, Tahoe City, CA

Nominate a Graduate Student Leader for an Invited Talk!
We are recruiting nominees for the Student-Centered Research session, which aims to explore questions relating to the mindsets, relationships, resources and structures that foster graduate student leaders.  We invite you to nominate, or self nominate, graduate students who have taken "leadership" roles in their programs, university, and/or hydrologic community. Invited speakers will present on their research, graduate school journey and serve on a discussion panel. The nomination form can be found here.