FW: Open Postdoc position at University of Bern, Switzerland

Bertoldi Giacomo

Mar 11, 2022, 6:38:51 AM3/11/22
to AboutHydrology, Notarnicola Claudia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: EARSeL Office <secre...@earsel.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 at 08:57
Subject: Open Postdoc position at University of Bern, Switzerland
To: EARSeL Office <secre...@earsel.org>

Dear EARSeL member,

We would like to forward information on an open postdoc position at the institute of one of our members:

Postdoctoral Position (80%; 30 months) in remote sensing of snow

Where:                     Remote Sensing Research Group (RSGB) at the Institute of Geography, University of Bern, Switzerland

Application by:        15th March 2022

Please refer to attached document for more information.

We would appreciate if you could distribute this information within your department.

-------------------------

EARSeL

Head Office

c/o Am Dill 169

48163 Münster

Germany

secre...@earsel.org

www.earsel.org

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. EARSeL has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware, but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. EARSeL does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.

ESA_CCI_snow_postdoc_position_UniBern_Switzerland_2022.pdf