IUGG/IAHS Assembly 2023: Session H03 - Floods: Processes, Forecasts, Probabilities, Impact Assessments and Management

Svenja Fischer

Jan 31, 2023, 4:44:54 AM1/31/23
to AboutHydrology
Dear colleagues,
I would like to draw you attention to the upcoming IAHS Assembly 2023 at the IUGG conference in Berlin, 12-16th July.

We are happy to invite you to submit your abstract to the session

H03 - Floods: Processes, Forecasts, Probabilities, Impact Assessments and Management
Conveners: Svenja Fischer, Andreas Schumann, Günter Blöschl, Elena Volpi, Christopher White

where we aim to bring together those people that work on the understanding and modelling of floods, either in statistical or determinstic modelling, in process-understanding or flood managment.

The abstract deadline is February 14, 2023.

Looking forward to meet you in Berlin!
On behalf of the whole convener team,
Svenja Fischer