reminder MRI workshop cryosphere-groundwater interactions

Marit van Tiel

Jan 23, 2023, 4:11:02 AM1/23/23
to abouthy...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

This is a reminder of our synthesis workshop on cryoshpere-groundwater interactions in mountains that we are organizing through the Mountain Research Initiative. This one-day workshop will be held in Vienna, the Sunday before EGU (April 23, 2023) and will bring together researchers across the mountain water and cryosphere communities to explore cryosphere-groundwater interactions at various spatial and temporal scales. PIs, postdocs and PhD students are welcome to apply. Please share with your research groups and consider submitting an application. The application deadline is Jan 31st, 2023.
More information on the workshop:

Application form:

Cheers,

Marit van Tiel, Caroline Aubry-Wake, Lauren Somers & Franziska Koch