Summer School on GEOframe at IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India [July 25 to 31, 2024]

johnn.nith

Jun 25, 2024, 12:40:39 PM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to AboutHydrology

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the first summer school on GEOframe Modelling system in India, which will be held on site at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Mumbai, India, from July 25 to 31, 2024.

Location: IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India

Deadline for Registration: July 10, 2024

Link for Registration: https://forms.gle/5HA1hRtATW9mcARGA

The primary objective of this school is to provide a comprehensive understanding of the principles of physical hydrology and to model various components of the hydrological cycle, including rainfall, snow, evapotranspiration, runoff, root-zone water content, and groundwater flow using the GEOframe tools.

The summer School is open to working professionals from local authorities who are interested in gaining insights into hydrological processes and learning modelling procedures using the GEOframe tools. During the program, we will explore different modelling solutions available in the GEOframe system to accurately quantify catchment water budgets.

Additionally, hands-on training about hydrological modelling tools like the Dynamic Budyko model developed at IIT Bombay will also be provided.

For more information about the school, check out the attached brochure.

Team from the University of Trento and IIT Bombay

Contact person: bas...@civil.iitb.ac.in

Mobile: +91 8839353962 / +91 8483004422

summer_school_brochure_final.pdf