Extended Application Deadline for IHE Delft MSc Programme in Water and Sustainable Development

Ewoud Kok/IHE Delft

Jul 1, 2024, 5:08:07 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to AboutHydrology

Dear all,

The application deadline for the regular and research version of the IHE Delft MSc Programme in Water and Sustainable Development has been extended to 15 July 2024

We are also pleased to inform you that partial scholarships, including the Hardship Scholarship, Water Leader Scholarship, and Water Scientist Scholarship, are still available. These scholarships are designed to support students who demonstrate exceptional promise and dedication in the field of water and sustainable development.

For frequently asked questions about the application process please visit our FAQ page

Best regards,

On behalf of IHE Delft Institute for Water Education,

Ewoud Kok
Marketing Officer
Communications Office

IHE Delft Institute for Water Education