High-frequency soil moisture and precip data set?

Matthias Sprenger

Jun 25, 2024, 4:06:36 AM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to abouthy...@googlegroups.com

Dear Hydrology community,

CUAHSI funded USGS Powell Center synthesis effort is looking for high-frequency precipitation and soil moisture data. We offer co-authorship on the data paper to all persons who contribute observations to the study.

We are looking for precipitation and soil moisture time series that have measurement frequencies of less than 30 minutes. Soil moisture measurements should cover at least 12 months and be done at least at two different soil depths.

Please see this webpage (https://matthiassprenger.weebly.com/ai4pf.html ) where you see examples of the data format and metadata information we ask you to provide about your study site(s) and how to upload the data.

Thanks a lot for your contribution to this community effort.

Best regards,

Matthias and the AI4PF Team

--
Earth Research Scientist (Hydrology)