Submit a Proposal for a Workshop with CUAHSI

cuahs...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2022, 9:01:09 AMSep 27
to AboutHydrology
CUAHSI Workshops provide a unique opportunity to teach specialized courses that are generally not offered by larger educational institutions. Because we have an expansive and diverse network of constituents, our workshops have gained in popularity and tend to fill quickly. Workshops can be held virtually or in person. CUAHSI provides designated staff support to coordinate workshops so that instructors can focus on constructing and executing the course curriculum.

Please submit your proposal by November 30, 2022. Workshops submitted prior to this deadline, if accepted, will be scheduled between March 2023 and February 2024.

More information including details on what CUAHSI offers and link to proposal form, here.