有一份兼职的DNN开发工作,大约4个星期.

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Nicholas

未讀,
2009年9月10日 凌晨3:51:552009/9/10
收件者:abou...@googlegroups.com
有一份兼职的DNN开发工作,大约4个星期,任务是修改catalook模块,直接跟一个老外工作,北京有感兴趣的没?

--
Best Regards
Nicholas Lu

Microsoft MVP
Website: http://www.aboutdnn.com
E-mail: Nicholas...@gmail.com
MSN: Nicho...@msn.com

m2land

未讀,
2009年9月10日 清晨5:59:432009/9/10
收件者:AboutDNN
更新下要求:

1. A little english communication writen and talking would be good.
But i have others they will be working with who can translate.
2. It would be a contract based role probably for a couple of weeks.
But if we like the person (and they like us) there may be the
opportunity for them to stay on.
They will need to work from my office in Yonganli (永安里)
3. The person will be paid by the day. 100rmb per day. (it is a
relatively simple project)

They will be working with Dotnetnuke, and the Catalook shopping cart.
Plus some javascript & Java if they are to stay on long-term.

On Sep 10, 3:51 pm, Nicholas <nicholas.lu.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 有一份兼职的DNN开发工作,大约4个星期,任务是修改catalook模块,直接跟一个老外工作,北京有感兴趣的没?
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Nicholas Lu
>
> Microsoft MVP