JavaScript Reandering

Ramin Gharib

Jan 30, 2016, 12:33:12 PM1/30/16
to Abot Web Crawler
Hi,

I want to go down to this page and go too the next page but it is in javascript and I have problems doing that. I want to crawl the next page too but the link does not change. For example I am in the first page and after I finished the crawl of the first page I to want crawl the content of pages 2,3,4,5. Here is the link: http://www.nofa.ir/JobSR-t12.aspx

And I have taken a screen shot of the website.

I’m sorry for my  bad English.
photo_2016-01-30_20-57-25.jpg

sjdirect

Jan 30, 2016, 12:55:29 PM1/30/16
to Abot Web Crawler
Hi,

Your English is fine. The screenshot is very helpful. AbotX renders javascript to get the final page rendering. After that, it CANNOT execute/click on links/buttons that trigger javascript actions. The links that you show in the screenshot are not html hyperlinks but instead javascript links that execute javascript code when clicked. You would need a real browser or product like Selenium (browser automation framework) to be able to click buttons/links that execute javascript.

Hope that helps.

Ramin Gharib

Jan 31, 2016, 11:55:28 PM1/31/16
to Abot Web Crawler
Thanks alot fir the help. I have used selenium with the PhantomJS WebDriver and managed to crawl the pages. 😉😉😉