Continuing Education - ABOS Membership Benefit

Continuing Education

Nov 11, 2022, 5:44:02 PM11/11/22
to ABOS-Outreach

Are you aware that as a dues paying member of ABOS, you can attend and have access to recordings of all ABOS Continuing Education programs for FREE?

One of the many benefits of ABOS membership is the opportunity to attend Continuing Education programming. Currently, ABOS offers two separate educational tracks - Webinars and Driven Discussions.

In addition, as a member you have access to recordings of all previous Continuing Education programs.

  • Airtable for Outreach

  • Book Bikes

  • Books By Mail

  • Community Gardens & Seed Libraries

  • Community Partnerships

  • Daycare and Preschool Outreach

  • Healthy Boundaries, Healthy Services

  • Large Print Book Discussion Groups

  • Laundromats, Literacy, and Library Outreach

  • Library of Things

  • Memory Cafes

  • Memory Kits

  • Policies & Procedures

  • Pop Up Libraries

  • Purchasing A New Outreach Vehicle

  • Rural Outreach

  • Senior Services

  • Serving Homeless Populations

  • Serving Immigrants and Refugees

  • Serving the Incarcerated

  • So You Want To Start A Podcast

  • Social Worker In The Library

  • STEM/STEAM

  • Story Time Kits for a Pandemic World

  • StoryWalks®

  • Youth Outreach Programming

These are topics that offer practical and much needed support in the world of Outreach Services. We don’t want you to miss out on any of these exciting, exclusive opportunities available only to current ABOS members.

If you are not currently an ABOS member be sure to join today, and begin enjoying the many benefits of membership in this professional organization geared for Outreach staff!

Jenn

Jenn Koetz
Chair, Continuing Education Committee

Board Member-At-Large, Association of Bookmobile and Outreach Services
Office:  920-448-5814
Bookmobile Cell:  920-621-2958

SandyK50

Nov 13, 2022, 4:08:32 PM11/13/22
to ABOS-Outreach
I've recently become a member, but cannot seem to find a calendar for upcoming webinars and driven discussions.  May I ask where I should look for that information?
Thank you!

Continuing Education

Nov 14, 2022, 2:43:29 PM11/14/22
to SandyK50, ABOS-Outreach
Thank you so much for asking that question.

All ABOS Continuing Education opportunities are sent out directly to members for upcoming Webinars and Driven Discussions via email. Moving forward the ABOS Continuing Education Committee is working on having a training calendar in place. As a piece of that planning one of the things that we will be looking at is getting that calendar out on the website so that members have another way to access that information.

Wishing you all a wonderful day in Outreach!

continuin...@abos-outreach.com