Don't miss out on our membership bargains!

infoserv...@salinapublic.org

Nov 29, 2022, 1:35:03 PM11/29/22
to ABOS-Outreach
We are having a holiday membership drive with $10 off every single membership level! It is going on now through Dec. 23.

This is the perfect time to put ABOS on your wish list---someone can give you the gift of ABOS! (And of course, you could do the same for someone else)

You'll need the code HOLIDAY22 to take advantage of the savings.

Spread the cheer and let others know about us!

Lori Berezovsky
ABOS President

Give the Gift of ABOS.png

Sandra Davis

Dec 5, 2022, 10:18:48 AM12/5/22
to infoserv...@salinapublic.org, ABOS-Outreach, President ABOS

Good morning,

We currently have a membership bundle which expires in February 2023. Can I take advantage of renewing my bundle at this cost and adding some new members? I wasn’t able to do this on the website.

Thanks,

Sandra

Sandra Davis
Mobile Services Manager