Chrome Books

Lorraine Lane

Nov 14, 2022, 11:21:02 AM11/14/22
to ABOS-O...@googlegroups.com

We have been awarded a technology grant and will be utilizing some of it for Chrome Books.  I would love to hear your successes circulating Chrome Books in an Outreach capacity.

Thanks everyone!  Have a great day.

Lorraine Lane

Outreach Manager

Forsyth County Public Library

585 Dahlonega Street

Cumming, Georgia 30040

678-513-9365

Maria Sperduti

Nov 14, 2022, 1:44:04 PM11/14/22
to Lorraine Lane, ABOS-O...@googlegroups.com
My reply to Lorraine was blocked.  Anyone else have this problem?  I'd be interested in learning where to get a grant for ChromeBooks, and also any tips for those who are already loaning them!

Thanks!

Maria Sperduti, M.Ed.
Outreach Delivery Service Coordinator
Forbes Library
20 West Street
Northampton, MA 01060
413-587-1019 (Please email time-sensitive messages)

“A library is a good place to soften solitude; a place where you feel part of a conversation that has gone on for hundreds and hundreds of years even when you’re all alone."  The Library Book by Susan Orlean