check this out

Lewis MehlMadrona

Dec 12, 2008, 12:43:11 AM12/12/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

Here is something truly  awesome.  Matches my vision of what the world should be.

Lewis

--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.

Kara

Dec 12, 2008, 1:24:36 PM12/12/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health
Wow. That is beautiful. It just really speaks to the fact that it
doesn't matter who you are or where in the world you are, we are all
"singing the same song". In other words, we are all part of the same
world and the same race we call humanity. I have definitely heard
that song before but will think of it in a different light when I hear
it again. Wouldn't it be awesome if the world could be like this
song!

On Dec 11, 11:43 pm, "Lewis MehlMadrona" <mehlmadr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlmadr...@gmail.com.

Lewis MehlMadrona

Dec 12, 2008, 2:12:45 PM12/12/08
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Totally awesome.  Did you see that they are doing a whole DVD based upon this theme.  I signed up to be notified when more songs are released.

Lewis
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.

Kara

Dec 12, 2008, 2:22:19 PM12/12/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health
No I didn't. That is really cool and such a great idea! I hope they
will continue to be posted on youtube for everyone to see!
> immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlmadr...@gmail.com.

Melissa

Dec 13, 2008, 1:40:59 PM12/13/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health
I enjoyed that- a really cool sentiment. Kind of symbolic of the world
working together toward a common goal, even if that goal is something
as simple as creating beautiful music. Also, I wish that I could play
the washboard.

Christine

Dec 14, 2008, 11:37:09 AM12/14/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health
HaHa me too!

Sippie

Dec 15, 2008, 4:14:54 PM12/15/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health
Yes, that's good. There's another short clip of "One Love" on YouTube
too for you fans! And a Facebook group!