papers

1 view

Lewis MehlMadrona

Dec 19, 2008, 10:11:20 AM12/19/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health
Thank-you all. I received your papers and they will be reviewed Sunday morning Dec.21st while I'm on the beach relaxing in the warm tropical sun so you can feel my pain and suffering that I'm no longer in Sask. The Psychology Department has to approve them, however, before the grades are posted.

Keep warm,

Lewis

--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.