Scheduling Class time

Lewis Mehl-Madrona

Feb 2, 2010, 7:14:04 PM2/2/10
to aboriginal mind and mental health
On Wednesday, I have a window open from 2 to 4 pm Hawaiian time which
would be 4 to 6 pm for J. and 5 to 7 pm for Chenoa. I thought 90
minutes would be enough but it's nice to have the option to run over.

On Thursday, I could do 2pm to 3:30 Hawaiian time which is 4 to 5:30
for J. and 5 to 6:30 for Chenoa.

What would work for you two.

P.S. Former students still on this listserve are welcome to join us.

Lewis

1ole...@netscape.com

Feb 4, 2010, 4:38:23 AM2/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday would work better for me.

--- mehlm...@gmail.com wrote:

Lewis

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Lewis MehlMadrona

Feb 4, 2010, 11:12:09 AM2/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chenoa,

Can you make Wednesday work for you?  And also, could we meet this week either this late afternoon your time today or tomorrow mid-day ish.  I don't want to get too far behind.  We need to actually get started.

Lewis

--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.

Chenoa Seaboy

Feb 4, 2010, 1:10:37 PM2/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, I can make Wednesdays from 5 - 7 PM work. Yesterday I was
off and trying to get set up with the internet at home. I found out that
my new laptop does not have a phone jack and so I will have to buy a
modem, which would require that I travel to Santa Fe. In the meantime, I
will be using the computer from the office in Ohkay Owingeh. Today I am
going to buy, God willing, a web cam for my office desktop, so maybe we
could meet today. I love the questions. Chenoa

>> aboriginalmin...@googlegroups.com<aboriginalmind%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/aboriginalmind?hl=en.

>> aboriginalmin...@googlegroups.com<aboriginalmind%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/aboriginalmind?hl=en.
>>

> --
> IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain
> CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH
> INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is
> addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended
> recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
> reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY
> PROHIBITED
> AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error,
> please
> delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender
> immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.
>

> --

Chenoa Seaboy, LISW

As a person acts, so he becomes in life.
Those who do good, become good.
Those who do harm, become bad.
What is your intention?
As we act, so we become.

Chenoa Seaboy

Feb 4, 2010, 1:13:24 PM2/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, I can make Wednesdays from 5-7 pm work. Yesterday I was off
and unsuccessfully tried to get the new laptop hooked up to internet at my
home. So, I will be participating from my office computer, for which I
plan on buying a webcam today. I love the questions. Chenoa

On Thu, February 4, 2010 9:12 am, Lewis MehlMadrona wrote:

>> aboriginalmin...@googlegroups.com<aboriginalmind%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/aboriginalmind?hl=en.

>> aboriginalmin...@googlegroups.com<aboriginalmind%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/aboriginalmind?hl=en.
>>

> --
> IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain
> CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH
> INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is
> addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended
> recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
> reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY
> PROHIBITED
> AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error,
> please
> delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender
> immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.

1ole...@netscape.com

Feb 4, 2010, 1:17:53 PM2/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Hello,

I can do today, Thursday from 2 to 3:30 Hawaiian time.  But next week i will be traveling on Thursday.
I am also eager to get started.

From: Lewis MehlMadrona <mehlm...@gmail.com>
To: aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Scheduling Class time
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:12:09 -1000

Dear Chenoa,

Can you make Wednesday work for you?  And also, could we meet this week either this late afternoon your time today or tomorrow mid-day ish.  I don&apos;t want to get too far behind.  We need to actually get started.

Lewis

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:38 PM, <1ole...@netscape.com> wrote:
Wednesday would work better for me.

Chenoa Seaboy

Feb 4, 2010, 4:24:05 PM2/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to install the webcam on my desktop computer at work. I dont'
know what I'm doing wrong. As soon as its installed, I'll let you know and
maybe we can meet today. Chenoa

On Thu, February 4, 2010 11:17 am, 1ole...@netscape.com wrote:
> Hello, Hello, I can do today, Thursday from 2 to 3:30 Hawaiian time.
> But next week i will be traveling on Thursday. I am also eager to get
> started. J

Lewis Mehl-Madrona

Feb 4, 2010, 7:05:29 PM2/4/10
to aboriginal mind and mental health
Hi - Lewis asked me to let everyone know that he is struggling to get
his laptop booted. Watch this space and he will send the coordinates
for the meeting today as soon as he can - it will likely take him ten
minutes to get them up and then the meeting can start.

Please stand by!

Barb (for Lewis)

On Feb 4, 4:24 pm, "Chenoa Seaboy" <chen...@cybermesa.com> wrote:
> I am trying to install the webcam on my desktop computer at work.  I dont'
> know what I'm doing wrong. As soon as its installed, I'll let you know and
> maybe we can meet today.  Chenoa
>

> On Thu, February 4, 2010 11:17 am, 1oled...@netscape.com wrote:
> > Hello, Hello,   I can do today, Thursday from 2 to 3:30 Hawaiian time.
> > But next week i will be traveling on Thursday. I am also eager to get
> > started.   J

Lewis MehlMadrona

Feb 4, 2010, 7:06:15 PM2/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
J,

Let's meet today at 2pm Hawaiian and if Chenoa can't join us, I'll talk to her separately this week.  When we talk today we'll try to plan a time for next Wednesday.

Chenoa, what time works for next Wednesday.

Lewis MehlMadrona

Feb 4, 2010, 7:21:02 PM2/4/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Chenoa,

You don't need the webcam today.  Even if you just call on the phone, that will be fine.