View this page "Syllabus for Aboriginal Models of Mind and Mental Health"

Lewis Mehl-Madrona

Sep 17, 2008, 3:17:13 PM9/17/08
to aboriginal mind and mental health
Thank you for calling my attention to the syllabus having been taken
down. Here it is again. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Lewis

Click on http://groups.google.ca/group/aboriginalmind/web/syllabus-for-aboriginal-models-of-mind-and-mental-health?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Lewis Mehl-Madrona

Jan 28, 2010, 8:21:41 PM1/28/10
to aboriginal mind and mental health
Here's our syllabus. Look it over and see if there's anything you'd
like to change or modify.

Lewis

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/aboriginalmind/web/syllabus-for-aboriginal-models-of-mind-and-mental-health?hl=en

Potter, Caitlin A @ JSC

Jan 28, 2010, 9:13:10 PM1/28/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am not in any of your classes and would like to be taken off the email list. Thank you. Hope all is well

Lewis

winmail.dat

1ole...@netscape.com

Jan 30, 2010, 8:03:31 AM1/30/10
to aborigi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The syllabus looks very intersting. I have a couple of questions that i can ask the next time we talk.
I have an interest in Ho' o ponopono. And i don't know how or if that fits in.

As far as schedule. Wednesday and Thursday afternoons are best for me. Time on those days is open.
I have meetings scheduled on Mondays and Fridays and one or twe Tuesdays in February and March.

I have ordered two of the books for the readings and have begun reading Coyote Healing.

thank you,

J Fields

Here's our syllabus. Look it over and see if there's anything you'd
like to change or modify.

Lewis

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/aboriginalmind/web/syllabus-for-aboriginal-models-of-mind-and-mental-health?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.